Sustainability Consultant – Behavioural Change & Well-Being Coach – Speaker
“Be for something and become the change you desire!"
Hello - I am Santa! I...
My Seven-Point Methodology
for individuals, groups and companies
1) My Self-Challenge Model© for positive habits: Expand yourself by leaving your comfort zone.
2) Status-quo analysis: Identify blockages in different parts of your life.
3) Unlock your Ikigai: Find your purpose in life.
4) Attain your FLOW in work and private life: Find ways to be productive, efficient and love what you do!
5) Sustainable you: Design your individual sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
6) Mindfulness practice: Find techniques to stay balanced.
7) Vulnerability is Strength: Develop vulnerability and authenticity through positive and conscious communication.
What I offer
Finding the link between sustainability and well-being: My behavioural change challenges for individuals, groups and companies!
* Collaborating on "sustainably sexy" products, alternative materials and packaging, conscious sourcing and creating societal value
* Guiding corporate sustainability and mindfulness challenges for a better footprint
* Leading sustainable food and cooking classes, workshops and events
* Using cutting-edge neuroplasticity research through My Challenge Methodology, pushing clients out of their comfort zones towards healthy, mindful and sustainable habits
* Providing individual and group respiration, medicinal energy yoga and meditation training
* Supporting personal and organisational abundance through minimalism and self-simplicity
* Offering healthy work flow designs to thrive economically while serving as an authentic ecological steward
* Fostering a balanced organisational culture by leading retreats as a certified sustainable events consultant
* Crafting authentic Corporate Communications, demonstrating a balanced commitment to both environmental stewardship and strong economic performance
"Planet Heroes - Who's Next?", Sustainable Brands Paris 2019
Europe's biggest event on sustainability & innovation, Paris, 2019
"The FindingSustainia School of Climate Super Heroes", Ecole Massilon Paris
Teaching CP & CE1 children on how to mitigate pollution, Paris, 2019
In these two 3-hour workshops we looked at the status quo of our world, talked about microplastic, recycling, alternatives and waste reduction, followed by our first super hero mission of collecting waste alongside the Seine river.
"Why aren't we really mitigating?" Bonn Climate Change Conference, UNFCC
Panelist presenting the FindingSustainia Challenge Methodology, Bonn, 2018
The benefits of self-challenges, mindfulness and removing the agony of choice from a neuroplasticity point of view, ikigai and benefits of sustainable lifestyle choices (nutrition, consumption, travels etc.) on personal well-being.
Summer School on Sustainability 2018, University of Mannheim
Theory meets Practice, University of Mannheim and DHBW Stuttgart, Stuttgart, 2018
Facilitating a 2-day intense workshop with Nicolai Hennemann for international students on my challenge methodology, ikigai, zero waste and TheoryU. We also made our own cosmetics, visited a zero waste shop and cook a sustainable zero-waste menu. See here for more pictures.
"Living Quality and Climate Change", #ZIEK Barcamp for the BMUB
Organised by the Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety, Berlin, 2015
Presenting my challenge methodology and acting as a workshop facilitator to redefine sustainability as a concept that brings a heightened level of living quality, health and finances as opposed to deprivation.
"Intrinsic purpose & Ikigai", DVV/ Internationale Volkshochschule
Why living with a purpose leads to better societies, Yerevan (Armenia), 2018
Active Citizenship and Civic Education a group of 26 young people from Gali, Tbilisi and Sokhumi, teaming up with theatre coach Mareike Wenzel for a unique blend of theory put into theatrical practice.
"Cradle-to-Cradle is great but...", Re:Blog by OTTO
#ReMind Blogger Workshop " What does sustainability mean to you?"- Hamburg, 2017
... it is also the producers responsability to make sure the product goes back to its "cradle".
"Lived Sustainability", Eine Welt Foundation
Practical steps to a sustainable life - Duisburg, 2015
Co-organised by the Eine Welt Foundation and the Duisburg Foundation for Environment, Health and Society (Duisburger Stiftung für Umwelt,
Gesundheit und Soziales)
Radio Podcast in German available here!
"Well-Being as a frugally innovative solution", Frugal Innovation Day Paris
Fishbowl discussions on frugal innovation, Paris, 2019
Talking on the transformative power of appreciation & how we can consume in a way that is in tune with our planet's and the individual's needs.
"Living Quality and Consumption - a contradiction?", Duisburger Umwelttage
Opening Speech on personal well-being beyond consumerism - Duisburg, 2015
Duisburg Environmental Days organised by the City Council of Duisburg
Sustainable School Cooking, Sophie-Scholl-Berufskolleg
Cooking a delicious vegan, regional, zero waste menu on a budget,
Pesto from carrot greens? Chips from potatoe peels? Raw cakes without baking? - Cooking as an adventure and win-win for health and environment
"Challenge yourself! 4 Sustainability Challenges", Element-i Kongress 2018
Conference for teachers and administration organised by Konzept-e, Stuttgart, 2018
Giving insights on four sustainability challenges, i.e. zero waste, regional and organic living & reduction of animal products in schools and cantines.
I have collaborated with